Libraries are open from 9 am to 9 pm today
You are here
Acoustic Bass Guitar
Electric Guitar & Amplifier
Keyboard & Digital Piano
How to Borrow Musical Instruments
- You must have a library card to borrow an instrument. Visitor and unconfirmed address cards are not eligible.
- You may borrow 1 instrument per card at a time.
- Instruments can be borrowed for 3 weeks, with up to 2 renewals allowed, and may be placed on hold.
- Replacement fees will apply to lost or damaged items.
- All musical instruments must be picked up at Central Library, and returned in-person to the Central Library circulation desk.
About our Partner
Sun Life Financial has a long history of supporting arts and culture in Canada, and believes arts and culture should be celebrated within our communities and made available to everyone, regardless of their means.
Kitchener Public Library is grateful for Sun Life Financial's contribution to arts and culture in our community.