Central Library is open from 1 pm to 5 pm today
You are here
Grand River Regional Cancer Centre Resources
The library has many resources to assist cancer patients, survivors, and their families, including books, access to journal articles, research tools, and much more.
A wide selection of library materials is available at the J. Wesley Graham Patient and Family Resource Centre, located in the Grand River Regional Cancer Centre (GRRCC).
The following rules apply to materials at the J. Wesley Graham Patient and Family Resource Centre only.
- All Resource Centre collections have a 4-week loan period.
- There are no fines on borrowed materials.
- Borrowed items can be renewed once.
- No holds are allowed. Materials cannot be transferred to or from the Resource Centre.
- Resource Centre library cards may be used to borrow items from any Kitchener Public Library location (without fines), though regular KPL loan rules will apply.
- Resource Centre library cards may also be used to access all KPL online resources.
Questions? Contact us at 519-743-7502 for more information about library materials at the GRRCC.
Extensive coverage of the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects.
Health and Wellness Resource Center
Health and wellness information from medical journals, general interest titles and other sources such as medical encyclopedias and pamphlets.
Health Reference Center
Health information for professionals, students and the general public including nursing, allied health and medical journals, magazines, pamphlets, and reference books.