Libraries are open from 9 am to 9 pm today
You are here
Scanning & Digital Conversion
Create high-quality digital copies of documents, photographs and video using the scanning and conversion tools in the Grace Schmidt Room.
This equipment will be available late-January 2019.
Epson FastFoto FF-640
- Digitize your photo collection with the world's fastest photo scanner
- Scan as fast as 1 photo per second
- Restore, edit, crop, and batch name photos
- Accommodates fragile and panoramic photos
Canon 9000f Mark II Scanner
- Scan documents, photos, slides, or film strips
- Convert to JPG/Exif, PNG, TIFF, or PDF
- Save to USB or email digital file
- Maximum optical resolution: 4800dpi
- Maximum document size: 8.5" x 11.7"
Philips DVD/VCR Dual Player
- Play VHS and DVD video directly into computer recording software
- Bring a USB stick or other storage media to save your project
- Remain with your project from start to finish