All library locations are closed today
You are here
- Your prose submission must use the following layout:
Font type & size: Arial 12
Alignment: left (no indentations)
Style guide: 1 space at end of sentence
- The online submission form will be available when the contest opens on November 1. The following information will be required:
Age Division (Youth or Adult)
Title of Prose
- Documents may not exceed 1500 words.
- Do not include your name anywhere on the document. It should only appear on the contest entry form.
- You must upload a Microsoft Word document. If you use software other than Microsoft Word, your document must be saved in .doc or .docx format before uploading.
- Entries which do not conform to the contest rules, or are incomplete, are ineligible and will be disqualified.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.