Libraries are open from 9 am to 9 pm today
You are here
We have more than 400 volunteers who contribute their time and talent to enhance library services in our community.
Here is a sampling of what our volunteers do:
- Teach customers how to use technology
- Organize library collections
- Scan historical photographs into the computer
- Bring books to people who are unable to visit the library
- Assist children who are learning to read
- And much, much more!
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Be the change and help make your community a better place to live, work, and play.
(You)th Volunteer Opportunities
Connect to our community through volunteer opportunities that amplify your voice.
How to Apply
1. Click the "Current opportunities" link to view the online application form.
2. Available opportunities are listed on the application form. Click the title of each opportunity for full details.
3. To apply for a specific volunteer opportunity, select the checkbox next to its title.
4. Read and agree to the Volunteer Agreement at the bottom of the application form.
5. Click the "Submit" button to send your application.
To learn more about volunteering at Kitchener Public Library, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.